Elementary years are critical in the life of each and every child. At Red Lion Christian Academy, we intentionally partner with parents to provide a family style environment where Christ reigns supreme.
Elementary begins with kindergarten and a solid foundation is essential. Families interested in kindergarten at Red Lion Christian Academy are encouraged to review the entire program through the Grade at a Glance:
During the elementary years, students expand their world academically through differentiated classroom instruction and curriculum linked field trips. Academic excellence in line with consistent individual improvement is the key to maximizing student achievement. Students explore their world through studies in the five core subjects, bible, math, language arts, science and social studies, as well as through studies in related arts. Subject matter gradually increases in complexity from kindergarten through fifth grade. In-school and after school learning provides students with a wide array of experiences so that they have the opportunity to discover and develop their God given gifts and abilities.
- Dress Down Day $2 - Supports Senior Mission Trip
- No School - Memorial Day
- Field Trip - Constitution Center (3rd) Philadelphia, PA
- MBH Garden Harvest (4th-5th) MBH Garden
- PTF Uniform Buyback 11:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Lunch
- RED LION GOES GREEN T-SHIRT DAY
- Talent Show 1:30 PMSanctuary
- Noon Dismissal - Last Day of School
- Elementary Awards (K-5) 8:30 AMSanctuary
- Class Awards & Parties (1-5) 9:15 AM
- Kindergarten Recognition 9:15 AMSanctuary
- Preschool Ceremony 10:00 AMSanctuary