Red Lion Christian Academy is a member of the Glasgow Family of Schools. The Glasgow Family of Schools is a church-sponsored ministry of Glasgow Church, a Presbyterian Church in America (PCA) congregation that is biblically based and committed to the following core values.
- RLCA primarily serves families who have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and are in fellowship with an evangelical church that preaches and teaches the Word of God. RLCA also serves families from other spiritual backgrounds and traditions with a desire to introduce everyone in the RLCA family to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and His church.
- RLCA will recruit and retain professionally equipped teachers who are dynamic Christian role models and mentors to the entire student body.
- RLCA will teach and seek to impart into every student through the grid of Holy Scriptures a Christian world-view that integrates life principles into every learning experience.
- RLCA is committed to embracing and integrating modern technology as a tool in the instruction of students and in communication with staff, students, their families, and the entire community.
- RLCA is committed to offering a broad range of athletics, fine arts, and social/co-curricular activities that will enhance student life experiences, but always with a proper balance that prioritizes their relationship with Jesus Christ and academic propriety.
- RLCA is committed to providing an academically challenging instruction program that is Christ-centered and rooted in the foundation of all truth – the Holy Scriptures. In the pursuit of academic excellence, RLCA will seek to assist all students who demonstrate strong learning potential as well as those who need more help in preparing for the next stage of their spiritual and academic lives.
- RLCA is committed to properly compensate faculty and staff and to maintain the facilities and equipment in a way that reflects the core values of the school as well as the standards for accreditation.
- RLCA is committed to fiscal responsibility and integrity that includes spending within our means and setting a tuition structure that is competitive, fair, and reasonable.
- RCLA is committed to an institutional advancement program that funds and staffs its vision, mission, core values, and teacher and student profiles.
- RLCA is a church-run school governed by the session (elders) of the Glasgow Reformed Presbyterian Church and managed by employees who have demonstrated integrity and servant leadership, those ensuring operational standards that deliver the mission of the school.
- RLCA is committed to promoting missions, ministry, outreach, and service work within its home community and beyond in a way that influences the culture for Christ and fulfills the mandate of the Great Commission found in Matthew 28:18-20.
- RLCA encourages respect for and involvement in any Christ centered church and is committed to mutual respect in all relationships.