Join Our Team!
Openings are posted here as they become available throughout the year. Teaching positions are usually advertised in late spring, early summer. Candidates are welcome to apply at any time by completing an application and forwarding it along with a current resume to our principal, Mr. Samuel Osbourn.
Summary of Position
Red Lion Christian Academy is seeking qualified applicants for the postion of Director of Enrollment Management. Applicants must be committed to working in a ministry with the purpose of promoting Christian education at Red Lion Christian Academy. The successful candidate will be responsible for recruiting qualified applicants for admission consistent with school policies and the highest ethical standards. This is a full time position.
Generous commission-based earning potential in addition to a base salary
Knowledge, Experience, & Other Qualifications
- Candidates for this position must be first and foremost a born-again Christian, active in a Bible-believing evangelical church, whose walk reflects a lifestyle in accordance with God’s Word.
- Ability to relate the Christian faith with learning and life and passionately promote the school mission
- Strong organizational and leadership skills with supervisory experience
- Effective written and oral communication skills, including public speaking
- Previous experience in admission recruiting in a school environment
- Excellent computer skills
- Marketing, sales or public relations experience required
- The ability to work on a team
Bachelor’s degree in related field
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Mr. George Timko.
Red Lion is currently seeking a part-time bus driver for the 2014-2015 school year. Interested applicants express interest via email to Mr. George Timko or by telephone (302) 834-2526 ext. 819.
- CDL License with the associated white and green cards from the Department of Transportation
- Clean driving record
- Clean background check
Choose groups to clone to: