Join Our Team!
Openings are posted here as they become available throughout the year. Teaching positions are usually advertised in late spring, early summer. Candidates are welcome to apply at any time by completing an application and forwarding it along with a current resume to our principal, Mr. Samuel Osbourn.
Red Lion Christian Academy is seeking a highly qualified candidate for an immediate full time Middle School interdisciplinary 7th grade teaching position. This person would teach a section of Bible, two sections of Language Arts, a section of Social Studies and a section of Science. Qualified candidates must have a mature and growing commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and have a passion for Christian education where faith is nurtured and a biblical worldview is consistently integrated into their instruction. Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in Education or similar program, and possess a love and enthusiasm for teaching.
Knowledge, Experience, & Other Qualifications
- Candidates for this position must be, first and foremost, a committed Christian, active in a Bible-believing, evangelical church, whose walk reflect a lifestyle in accordance with God’s Word.
- Possesses knowledge of the subject matter
- Must possess a valid ACSI Certificate or willing to pursue one.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with regard to children, their parents, and colleagues.
- Excellent organizational, computer, and communication skills
- Strong classroom management and instructional ability
- The ability to work as a team
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Elementary K-8 Education, or similar degree
Based on Education and Experience
ContactPlease submit transcript and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose groups to clone to: