Join Our Team!
Openings are posted here as they become available throughout the year. Teaching positions are usually advertised in late spring, early summer. Candidates are welcome to apply at any time by completing an application and forwarding it along with a current resume to our principal, Mr. Samuel Osbourn.
Salary Range: Based on Education and Experience
Red Lion Christian Academy is seeking a highly qualified candidate for a full time immediate kindergarten teacher position. Qualified candidates must have a mature and growing commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and have a passion for Christian education where faith is nurtured and a biblical worldview is consistently integrated into their instruction. Candidates must possess a love and enthusiasm for teaching and feel a calling to Christian school education.
Knowledge, Experience, & Other Qualifications:
- Must be first and foremost a committed Christian, active in a Bible-believing evangelical church, whose walk reflects a lifestyle in accordance with God’s Word.
- Be skilled at integrating a Biblical worldview into his/her curriculum
- Committed to grow as an educator through ongoing professional development and willing to strive to reach high professional standards.
- Conducts ongoing formal and informal assessment of student learning and is capable of modifying instructional methods to fit the varying needs of students
- Must possess a valid ACSI certificate or willing to pursue one.
- Possess strong loving classroom management and instructional ability
- Ensure that the classroom environment is inviting, well kept, and academically stimulating
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills (oral and written) with regard to children, parents, and fellow staff.
- Possess excellent organizational, computer, and communication skills
- Possess the ability to collaborate and work as a team
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Elementary Education or equivalent
Please submit a cover letter, unofficial transcript, and a Red Lion teacher application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can be found on the school website.
Preparations are being made for every aspect of the upcoming year including after school. Some students need to stay after school and care is provided for them until they can be picked up. These students transition from their homeroom teacher to After Care. They are grouped by age/grade, given a snack, complete some homework, and play with friends. Caregivers provide an inviting atmosphere, engage students in activities, and oversee student safety under the guidance of the After Care Coordinator, Mrs. Vicky Mullen.
Red Lion is interviewing for two adult caregiver positions. Our goal is to find caregivers who enjoy children and have experience caring for them. For this reason, experience working with young children in a group setting is an important qualification. Hours begin at 2:55 p.m. and have a flexible ending time between 4:30-6:00 p.m. Caregivers are paid and must complete new hire paperwork once offered a position.
If you are interested in applying, email the After Care Coordinator, Mrs. Vicky Mullen. Interested candidates will also need to complete the application for non-instructional staff found on this webpage.
Choose groups to clone to: