Join Our Team!
Openings are posted here as they become available throughout the year. Teaching positions are usually advertised in late spring, early summer. Candidates are welcome to apply at any time by completing an application and forwarding it along with a current resume to our principal, Mr. Samuel Osbourn.
Red Lion Christian Academy is seeking a highly qualified candidate for a high school social studies teacher position for the 2017-18 school year. Qualified candidates must have a mature and growing commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and have a passion for Christian education where faith is nurtured and a biblical worldview is consistently integrated into their instruction. Candidates must possess a love and enthusiasm for teaching, and feel a calling to Christian school education.
Interested candidates should complete the teacher application form and submit it along with a resume to Mr. Osbourn.
Knowledge, Experience, and Other Qualifications
- Must be first and foremost a committed Christian, active in a Bible-believing, evangelical church, whose walk reflects a lifestyle in accordance with God’s Word
- Be skilled at integrating a Biblical worldview into their curriculum
- Committed to grow as an educator through ongoing professional development, and willing to strive to reach high professional standards
- Conducts ongoing formal and informal assessment of student learning and is capable of modifying instructional methods to fit the varying needs of students
- Must possess a valid ACSI certificate or willing to pursue one
- Excellent interpersonal skills with regard to children, their parents, and colleagues
- Excellent organizational, computer, and communication skills
- Strong classroom management and instructional ability
- Possess the ability to collaborate and work as a team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in History or equivalent, valid teaching certifications
- Based on education and experience
Choose groups to clone to: